Issue: After installation a fresh FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint (Single Node), 4 main Services were not getting started.
1. Browser Engine
2. SAM Admin
3. SAM Worker
4. QRProxy Service
Event ID: 7000
Error: 1297: A Privilege that the services requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration. You may use the Services Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in (services.msc) and the Local Security Settings MMC snap-in (secpol.msc) to view the serivce configuration and the account configuration.
1. Tried to the Article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982261
2. That policy was already in place.
3. Checked the group membership of FASTSearchAdministrators group. Fast service account was already added.
4. Added the machine account domain\machine to the group, still did not work.
5. Checked if the user was able to make changes, add/delete items from registry key.
1. Added the Fast Service account domain\fastsrv to the local Group Policy "Increase a process working set"